I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Called to serve . . in Young Women

What a blessed Sabbath day! I have been called to serve as the 1st Counselor in the Young Women program along side our new President, Sister Nalia Yasso, 2nd Counselor Jenna Kaulana Silifaiva and my sister, Malia Hosino. It was a humbling yet exciting day. Being that it was also Fast Sunday, we all had an opportunity to bear our testimonies and share our experiences. I am really looking forward to serving in this capacity and having the opportunity to influence these daughters of our Heavenly Father in a positive manner. I am grateful for all that I have been blessed with and especially to be able to spend time with my own daughter in this program. Our Youth face challenges beyond our comprehension. Satan is loose and he is targeting our Youth, but I know the power of our loving Father in Heaven and that he has chosen to save the best spirits to come to earth at this time. They are our youth! They are the most valiant of us all. To be able to influence them for good is a privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment