I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A hui hou Elder Taylor!

Tonight we said a hui hou to Elder Taylor. He made such a difference in our lives. Taylors has been on Maui for a while, over 6 months I think. He came to our home every night on his way home, read scriptures with us and then Llewellyn would take them home. He really taught us the importance of family scripture reading and we learned to love reading together. I am so thankful for full time missionaries who serve the Lord. They give up two years of their lives and live a very restricted lifestyle, concentrating totally on the Lord's work. It was full time missionaries that taught me the Gospel and for that I am forever grateful. One day, our sons and maybe even Kamalani will be serving the Lord on a mission. What a blessing! I am so thankful for the Gospel and for the opportunities we have to serve our Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment