I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Pictures . . .



Time to grind! Kamaehu, Kaleohano, Brad and Kamalani dig in to the 'ono food! Didn't we say "kids eat first"??? How did Brad get to the front of the line?



Ka'iliwai gets his eggs ready for the Easter Egg Hunt in Grama and Papa Olsten's back yard!



Mom and Dad pose for an Easter picture at brunch Sunday morning.



Baby Noah joins us on Easter Sunday. We love him so much! None of us can pass by him without kissing him and oooing and aaaahing. He still has Heavenly dust on him!




The kids get ready to hide their eggs.



Mom has wala'au time with her nephews, Scott, Dustin and Chris and their wives and of course, her two favorite girls!



The cousins . . . Scott, his wife Lani, me and Chris. Although Scott, Chris and Dustin are my cousins, I consider them the brothers I never had. I love, love, love them!!!



Dad and Papa Olsten lounge on the couch in the family room after an 'onolicious Easter brunch!



Papa Dickie takes a picture of me and my favorite young woman in the whole world - beautiful Kamalani!



Kamahiwa and Ka'iliwai pose for a picture and share their warm smiles with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment