I'm a Mormon.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Well, it's officially Spring Break 2012!  I'm very excited to have this time off from teaching - time to spend with my sweetheart and the kids.  Llewellyn is off the whole week, too, so that makes it even better!  I thought I would start the break by making a list of things I'd like to do:

Sleep, Sleep, Wake Up (stay in pajamas), Eat, Go Back to Sleep, Wake Up and Read Until I Fall Asleep Again! *smile*  Back to reality . . . here's the REAL list:


  • Family Beach Day
  • A few date nights with my sweetheart *wink*
  • Picnic and swimming at 'Iao Valley
  • Spring cleaning
  • Family Service Project (do something for someone in need)
  • Start a new book
  • Stay up late & sleep in
  • Home Movie Night
Simple pleasures that mean so much to me!  I still have to work a few nights at my second job, but just knowing that I have this free time to enjoy with my 'ohana fills me with joy!  I'll keep you all posted on the things we actually do on the our Spring Break List!  For now, have a great weekend and remember to live, laugh, love, learn, and smile!

*muah* ((((hugs))))
Luana

No comments:

Post a Comment