I'm a Mormon.

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Absentee Blogger

Oh me, oh my!  I have been an absentee blogger!!!  That has got to change!  Blogging is good therapy - reminds me of my blessings, releases frustrations, makes me feel peaceful and happy to record and archive things for my future posterity.  Sooooooo . . . I'm recommitting myself (sounds like I'm heading for the psych ward) to blogging AT LEAST once a week!  I'm counting on you guys to call me to the carpet if you haven't heard from me for a while.  Sometimes I need that extra push, shove, swift kick in the 'okole to get me going again.

I am also on Pinterest now!  Love, love, love it!!!  Pinning has actually inspired me to get back to blogging.  The two go hand in hand.

Stay tuned . . . Keeping Up With the Kawa'as is back in action!

*muah* (((hugs)))
Luana

No comments:

Post a Comment