I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hearts of Gratitude

This is the second year that I am doing a Gratitude Challenge on Facebook.  Each day I will post something I am grateful for.  I thought it would be nice to make a list for my blog, too.
My heart is filled with gratitude for the many blessings I enjoy . . . 
God
Jesus Christ
The Gospel
The Holy Ghost and its promptings
My testimony
Family
My husband, Llewellyn
My children - Kamalani, Kamalei, Kamaehu, & Kamahiwa
My parents, Richard & Stephanie
My sister and brother-in-law, Malia & Brad
My father and mother-in-law, Kalei & Bobby
My church family - oh, too many to name!
Missionaries who serve diligently
The missionaries who taught me the Gospel
Richard Keao NeSmith for baptizing me
Lon Akiona for confirming me
Church leaders who inspire
 Happiness
Laughter, especially my children and husband
Food to share with family & friends
Sunday night dinners
Music that makes me smile
My kids singing to and for me
Sisters in Christ
Service
Kindness, random acts of kindness
Joyful surprises
Teaching, to teach, to touch the future
My students
Learning, to still be learning everyday
 Forgiveness
Love
Peace
Date nights with my sweetheart
Family gatherings
Good health
Good jobs
Good co-workers
Good neighbors
Good works
Faith
Hope
Unconditional love
A home, shelter
Safety
Sight
Vision
Smells
Mobility
Compassion
Understanding
Truth revealed

My cup surely runneth o'er with the many blessings God has given me!
Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment